Are you looking for a career in a freight forwarding and want to work for the world's number 1 sea freight forwarder then we have an excellent opportunity at our Birmingham Branch to join our sea freight operational team as a Export Customer Care Specialist.
Your Role We are currently recruiting for Seafreight Export Customer Care Specialist at our Birmingham offices to join our seafreight division who will be working in a busy operational department taking ownership of files from start to finish and servicing customers on a daily basis meeting all their requirements from an operational perspective.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s leading seafreight provider’s and as a seafreight operator you will have a key role in promoting excellent customer relations as well as maintain existing business and develop new business opportunities.
• Actively plan and co-ordinate your working day taking ownership of the business you manage operationally.
• Handling shipment process from order placed by consignee to billing inclusive of documentary, profit and credit control requirements.
• Assist and advise customers of shipments, arrival, clearances and deliveries.
• Take ownership of your own operational accounts.
• Pro-active in your response to service issues.
• Maintain a suitable level of data entry, which will be monitored.
• Build close, strong relationships with all our customers, KN offices, overseas agents and service providers.
• Maximise profits for the department by obtaining optimal buying rates and keeping operational errors to a minimum.
We are offering a competitive salary and 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and life assurance. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services